Thoughts Lead To Appreciation
As usual, the contents are readily available from a local food store.
Plus, this is the season for a variety of late fruits, so guava will be within reach.
Enjoy the cookies hot with a hot or cold drink.
The dietary contents of Apaghari Cookies include all the protein amino acids, vitamin C, fibres, and negligible carbohydrate.
Preparation Time: 15 minutes.
Cooking Time: 50 minutes.
4 heaped tablespoons soya beans flour;
1 large guava, finely chop half, slice the other half in circles;
15 tablespoons water;
1 flat teaspoon sugar;
1 flat teaspoon garlic powder.
1. Pre-heat the oven for 15 minutes at 200 degrees.
2. Thoroughly mix the dry materials: soy beans powder, sugar, and garlic.
3. Add the chopped guava and stir.
4. Pour water into the mixture and stir until a dough forms.
5. Knead the dough lightly.
6. Roll out the dough on a flat layer.
7. Using a circular cutter, cut four or five spreads.
8. Embed one circular slice of guava on each dough spread.
9. Convey the dough onto a baking tray.
10. Place in an oven and bake for 50 minutes at 200 degrees.
11. Remember to turn the cookies midway through the baking.
Magnificent on the taste buds!
~ * ~ * ~
[My dear guests, who relish my writings, feel free to Commission My Work]