Thoughts Lead To Appreciation
Boogakwa Bites was one of my early experiments with soya beans flour.
I had my fill of the bite-size pizzas. It took me to another world in minutes.
Palatable hot, as well as a cold snack, Boogakwa Bites fulfil essential dietary needs.
With a high protein nutrient and low on fats and oils, Boogakwa Bites combine the health richness of fish and soya beans.
Soya beans contain all the essential amino acids for human protein synthesis; fish augments the amino acids.
Both fish and soya beans provide omega three oils needed for healthy physiology.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes.
Cooking Time: 30 minutes.
10 heaped tablespoons of soy beans powder;
A little water;
1 small sized fish, fresh, fried or grilled and shredded;
2 small sized tomatoes, finely chopped;
2 medium sized red scotch bonnets [red pepper], finely chopped;
Use only one ~1 red pepper; two was too much for me to handle!
2 seasoning cubes;
1/4 small sized onion, finely chopped.
1. Pre-heat the oven for 10 minutes at 200 degrees.
2. Mix the soya beans flour and water into a dough.
3. Avoid kneading the dough.
4. Form four ~4 circular and flat shapes from the dough on the baking tray.
5. In a bowl, gently mix the fish, tomatoes, pepper, onion, and seasoning cubes.
6. Carefully spread the mixture on each of the four dough spreads.
7. Bake at 200 degrees for 30 minutes.
~ * ~ * ~
[My dear guests, who relish my writings, feel free to Commission My Work]