Thoughts Lead To Appreciation
This is the healthy dish I had for lunch on Independence Day October 1st Monday holiday and Hijri New Year 1438.
As with the Maecha Crunch, this recipe is built on the core of soy beans.
The meal is essentially a portable-size homemade pizza. Delicious!
It is best served hot, straight out of the oven. The pizzas are ideal as a main meal and as a snack.
Rich in protein and vitamins and virtually zero percentage carbohydrate and fats, Oguziem Pizzas are a perfect weight-loss diet.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes.
Cooking Time: 30 minutes.
4 heaped tablespoons soya beans flour;
10 tablespoons water;
2 medium sized fresh tomatoes, sliced into rings;
1 medium sized red scotch bonnets [red pepper], sliced into rings;
1/2 small sized onion, sliced into rings;
1 seasoning cube.
1. Pre-heat the oven for 10 minutes at 200 degrees.
2. Mix the flour and water into a dough.
3. Knead the dough lightly.
4. Spread the dough in a rectangular shape on a baking tray.
5. Garnish the dough spread with circular formations of the tomatoes and pepper.
6. Outer circle is of tomato rings. The centre is of pepper rings.
7. On top of the pepper rings lay the remaining rings of tomatoes.
8. Distribute the onion rings evenly on the tomatoes.
9. Firmly squeeze the seasoning cube and sprinkle smoothly on the pizza.
10. Finally, place the baking tray in the oven and bake for half an hour at 200 degrees.
~ * ~ * ~
[My dear guests, who relish my writings, feel free to Commission My Work]